Sylviane Cannio - Academy of Coach Supervision and Mentoring: How to motivate coaches and mentors to rely on supervision/metavision to enhance and develop their practice and maintain their high energy.
Session on 15 November 2021 16:00 UTC - View on timetable
Together, we’ll find strategies to encourage coaches and mentors, both external and internal, to be more frequently supervised:
- What arguments to use to make them understand that it is not a SUPER-vision but rather a META-vision of their practice: help the professional share possible difficulties and doubts, see it as a partnership between professionals, etc.
- How to convey the message that supervision is supportive and helps maintaining the right energy – coaches and mentors can suffer from too much emotional burdens and parallel processes
- How to invite them to ask for support in their implementation and maintain of the principles of ethics inside corporations
- How to show that the investment in supervision yields high return as the supervisor can contribute to their business development e.g., be able to answer a bid, find own niche or style, etc.
And many other factors/arguments that we shall generate together during our world café.
Session contact details:
phone: (+)32 475 402449
- Economist, MBA, MCC (ICF), MP (EIA), accredited supervisor ESIA, a pioneer of coaching in Belgium with a passion for life transitions and corporate strategy, multilingual, multicultural, with leadership and long academic experience (class of Corporate Strategy, International Business and Corporate Communication in both BA and MBA programmes for 17 years)
- A team player in two global ventures and with two wonderful teams of partners: the Academy for Coach Supervision & Mentoring for training coach supervisors in Russia & worldwide (English and French) – (coachsupervisionmentoring.com) and MentoringCo in China & worldwide (www.mentoringco.com) for installing mentoring programs in corporations and in universities,
- Book writer: Coaching Excellence co-written with Viviane Launer (Lid Publishing – Practicas de Coaching in Spanish, Cas de Coaching Commentés in French, exists also in Russian) and Communiquer avec Authenticité & Rester vrai – Eyrolles, Paris – in French and in Russian
- A former Vice-President ICF and Global Board member (2008-2010), and an assessor for EMCC for both EIA and EQA, ESQA accreditations.